Get FREE Female Condoms & Take Control of Your Sexual Health
Take Control of Your Sexual Health – FREE Female Condoms Now Covered Under the Affordable Care Act!
FC2 is an over-the-counter female contraceptive that can be prescribed to
patients with no out-of-pocket expense during a Family Planning or Well-Woman visit, per the Affordable Care Act: “The contraceptive methods for women currently identified by FDA include(s)…female condom”
What is FC2?
FC2 is an OTC female condom designed to be inserted into the vagina.
- A nitrile (non-latex) sheath and outer ring, with a polyurethane inner ring.
- Includes NO spermicidal additives.
- Lubricated with a silicone-based lubricant inside and out.
- The only FDA approved female condom, proven safe and effective.
- Can be inserted in advance.
- No interruption or decision making during an interlude.
- Latex-free alternative for those with latex sensitive
- “Backup” protection during the initiation of hormonal contraceptives.
- Great choice when changing contraceptive methods.
- Excellent for non-compliant and post-partum women.
- Female condoms are a source of pleasure for users.
- Less constrictive for men versus male condoms.